Ankits Page CopyRight Policy

This is an important post for all of blog readers of Ankitspage. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by me, Ankit Shukla, owner of this blog, All the posts will remain as the sole copyright policy of my blog. This blog is listed under Creative Commons Copyright Policy India.






1. The Copyright of Ankitspage (ATTRIBUTION)

The credit should be given by a DoFollow link back to the original post, with the link anchor text (the link name) . Please consult with me through the contact form, email, or comments in this blog to get the appropriate link anchor, and I will provide it. The link should remain as long as the article remains in your medium.

Also, please use the following text when giving link back:

For the original article, please visit: the link

The above text with link should be present at the bottom of all recreated articles.

You should not put any text or image that misrepresents the original creator of the article. This means, you should not post text like “an article by ,” “Copyright © ” etc., anywhere above or below the article.

To avoid this problem, always mention my name clearly with the text:Copyright © Ankit Shukla


2. Image and Video Copyright

All the images, videos, or animations I use in this blog are taken from either various public domains or my own. In the past posts, all the images I have posted are directly linked to the original image URLs from the image itself. This is meant as a credit for the owner of the image file indirectly. From now on, all the images I use will be hosted within Blogger itself, and I will provide an explicit link at the bottom of the article to credit the image owner. The same rule applies for videos and animations.


Though in my tight schedule, I do not contact the owner of the image before adding it to this blog, I believe a link is sufficient to assert his/her authority. Images are not more financially valuable than text, and that’s why I followed this procedure. If you are the owner of any of the images you find on this blog and feel that I am violating any rights, then please convey me your concern (with verifiable proof that you are the owner of the image), and we will negotiate the possible course of action.


Also, when using articles in this blog for republication, you should place the image links to the original image owner as mentioned in the post. All image links should be either directly linked to the owner’s website from the image itself or mentioned in an explicit link credit at the bottom of the article.


3. Commercial Uses

You are not authorized to use the content for any commercial purposes. However, if you wish to use the blog post for any such uses, make sure you contact me and let me know, so that we can negotiate it further.



4. Derivative Works

Originally, you are not allowed to derive content from the articles you find in this blog. However, you may contact me, if you feel the need(See Attribution above). Let’s not blindly copy others’ works and build upon them. Let’s not do plagiarism. Let’s make our original creations, by properly researching, and incorporating our fresh ideas, thus giving our readers the best content.


Please read some of the related posts:

AnkitsPage Copyright Protection - Full License

Creative Commons License

This document may enjoy reedits as necessary.Copyright © Ankit Shukla 2008

0 comments: