Commenting

Hi all,

Yes Ankitspage is a DoFollow Blog>> i.e "If you comment here, you will get an automatic backlink towards your blog and guess what it will even be searchable by google and other search engine's"... Hence this gives you an advantage by commenting here. In order to get a backlink from comments on this blog, use the name and URL fields (not the normal Google login or OpenID) while commenting. I would very much appreciate your backlinks to this blog. And yes Don't SPAM.

Happy Commenting!! :-)

MY PET

My Parrot:-



A new member of my family.

Usually we call him Mitthu..


LOVES TO:-


Loves to sit on everyone's head. Usually lands on everyone's head.

Favorite sport:-

Climbing Curtains:-



Sitting On shoulders:-



Sitting on my shoulders and posing for the camera..

If he sits on anyone's shoulders he tries his best to bite his/her ears..

:)

Restless:-





6 comments:

Niharika

August 13, 2009 at 8:55:00 PM GMT+5:30

HI Ankit,got ur blog through Blog Catalog :) The link in your blog that first attracted me was "My pet" !! I love animals. When I saw a parrot, at first I was not very happy, coz I thought yet must be yet another bird in cage. But I am so so glad after I saw the fully downloaded pics of you and your pet.. because I saw that you allowed him to be a free bird !! :) That is very nice of you.

Ankit Shukla

August 13, 2009 at 11:26:00 PM GMT+5:30

Actually the main credit goes to my mom. :P

Add one more pic.
Thx anyways.:)

Jr

September 7, 2009 at 10:55:00 PM GMT+5:30

hey Niharika, we're the same. I also got this blog from Blog Catalog.

Nice pet! ^_^

Sakshi Asthana

May 28, 2010 at 12:09:00 PM GMT+5:30

bade page wage banate rehta hai... good.. u're the techie guy.. aur kaun karega..
Cute pet... so u never put it in the cage?

Ankit Shukla

May 29, 2010 at 7:23:00 PM GMT+5:30

cage well rarely.. this one is a tamed one.. ;)

haritha

April 13, 2011 at 6:10:00 PM GMT+5:30

cute pet... bt it require to b free :)