My first post ever

HI, My name is Ankit Shukla. I was just browsing the web and coincidently came to blogspot.. So created an account here. I was surprised to see so many people already here and my name ankitshukla @ blogspot already taken by someone else...

Some guys asked me the meaning of my name:- What is ankit?

Well my name ankit means "To write on ones heart". Here i will be writing on my blog and it might touch your heart.

I dont know what to blog about and much about blogging stuff.. have to learn a lot!! will come back here later.

1 comments:

M Taher

October 9, 2008 at 11:01:00 PM GMT+5:30

Good motivation for others to follow. But, alas, you never received a single comment, so far (in the last two years). And, this is so common with bloggers--most post, ONLY a few get comments.