Commenting

Hi all,

Yes Ankitspage is a DoFollow Blog>> i.e "If you comment here, you will get an automatic backlink towards your blog and guess what it will even be searchable by google and other search engine's"... Hence this gives you an advantage by commenting here. In order to get a backlink from comments on this blog, use the name and URL fields (not the normal Google login or OpenID) while commenting. I would very much appreciate your backlinks to this blog. And yes Don't SPAM.

Happy Commenting!! :-)

My first post ever

HI, My name is Ankit Shukla. I was just browsing the web and coincidently came to blogspot.. So created an account here. I was surprised to see so many people already here and my name ankitshukla @ blogspot already taken by someone else...

Some guys asked me the meaning of my name:- What is ankit?

Well my name ankit means "To write on ones heart". Here i will be writing on my blog and it might touch your heart.

I dont know what to blog about and much about blogging stuff.. have to learn a lot!! will come back here later.

1 comments:

Mohamed Taher

October 9, 2008 at 11:01:00 PM GMT+5:30

Good motivation for others to follow. But, alas, you never received a single comment, so far (in the last two years). And, this is so common with bloggers--most post, ONLY a few get comments.