Commenting

Hi all,

Yes Ankitspage is a DoFollow Blog>> i.e "If you comment here, you will get an automatic backlink towards your blog and guess what it will even be searchable by google and other search engine's"... Hence this gives you an advantage by commenting here. In order to get a backlink from comments on this blog, use the name and URL fields (not the normal Google login or OpenID) while commenting. I would very much appreciate your backlinks to this blog. And yes Don't SPAM.

Happy Commenting!! :-)

AdBlock Plus------ Cool Plugin.

I installed firefox and was searching through its plugins where i found this one Adblock Plus.

It just filters away the ads and banners on the internet thus increasing the browsing speed.. I really liked this one.

Its very Simple..
Right-click on a banner and choose “Adblock” from the context menu — the banner won’t be downloaded again. Maybe even replace parts of the banner address with star symbols to block similar banners as well. Or choose a filter subscription, then even this simple task will usually be unnecessary: the filter subscription will block most advertisements fully automatically.

Currently I'm using it with my Firefox ver. 3 and its working great. It comes for Thunderbird and SeaMonkey too.

3 comments:

Riyas

July 31, 2008 at 5:26:00 AM GMT+5:30

Hi friend

I’m very much interested in your blog. I would like to make a link exchange with you. I’ve already placed your link in my blog Desktop Tricks- http://desktoptricks.blogspot.com/. It has a page rank of 2.
Instead of placing reciprocating link, just add a link to my other blog “Digital Quest” url- http://digital-quest.blogspot.com/. So you will get a valuable back link from a blog of page rank of 2. Both of us would get a leap in our page rank.

Thanks in advance. Remember please link back to http://digital-quest.blogspot.com/.

Riyas

August 1, 2008 at 7:19:00 AM GMT+5:30

Thank you Ankit,
I've subscribed to your blog

Андрей Колесниченко

October 15, 2008 at 3:25:00 PM GMT+5:30

Отличный пост!
Спасибо за плагин