Fw: A precautionary measure - Swine flu homeopathic medicine



Hi,

A homeopathic dose for swine flu. A precautionary measure.

Please try and take it in order to avoid this dreadful disease.

1. Influenzinium – 1m

This has to be taken only for 1 day – 3times. (morning, noon and night)

2. Gelsenium 200

This has to be taken for 5 days – 2 times (morning and evening)

Please pass this information to all your known ones in order to put a halt to this dreadful disease.

Please take care.



Note: I got this mail from one of my friends, me NOT a doctor/physician so don't know if these really works!! Any type of comments will be appreciated.






2 comments:

Ghufron.Com

August 15, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM GMT+5:30

It sounds very interesting. I have only one blog that practice the "your comment I follow", http://ghoefron.blogspot.com. Most of us believe that it can grow up our commentators, because they will get a free back link from the blog. I also like to add a comment on the blog :d

Copirait

February 1, 2010 at 1:26:00 AM GMT+5:30

Hey very nice blog!!….I’m an instant fan, I have bookmarked you and I’ll be checking back on a regular….See ya