Commenting

Hi all,

Yes Ankitspage is a DoFollow Blog>> i.e "If you comment here, you will get an automatic backlink towards your blog and guess what it will even be searchable by google and other search engine's"... Hence this gives you an advantage by commenting here. In order to get a backlink from comments on this blog, use the name and URL fields (not the normal Google login or OpenID) while commenting. I would very much appreciate your backlinks to this blog. And yes Don't SPAM.

Happy Commenting!! :-)

Fw: A precautionary measure - Swine flu homeopathic medicine



Hi,

A homeopathic dose for swine flu. A precautionary measure.

Please try and take it in order to avoid this dreadful disease.

1. Influenzinium – 1m

This has to be taken only for 1 day – 3times. (morning, noon and night)

2. Gelsenium 200

This has to be taken for 5 days – 2 times (morning and evening)

Please pass this information to all your known ones in order to put a halt to this dreadful disease.

Please take care.



Note: I got this mail from one of my friends, me NOT a doctor/physician so don't know if these really works!! Any type of comments will be appreciated.






2 comments:

Ghufron.Com

August 15, 2009 at 8:14:00 PM GMT+5:30

It sounds very interesting. I have only one blog that practice the "your comment I follow", http://ghoefron.blogspot.com. Most of us believe that it can grow up our commentators, because they will get a free back link from the blog. I also like to add a comment on the blog :d

Copirait

February 1, 2010 at 1:26:00 AM GMT+5:30

Hey very nice blog!!….I’m an instant fan, I have bookmarked you and I’ll be checking back on a regular….See ya